Pacific College of Technology, as a Christ-centered institution of higher learning, educates students in urban communities and the general workforce to become competent technology professionals. PCT inspires students to become selfless leaders for the betterment of our society.
- Offer specialized educational services and provide programs that prepare graduates with competitive technical, business, and professional skills, along with a Christian worldview.
- Provide in-depth educational programs that give primary emphasis to business, technical, creative, and professional education for direct entry into the job market
- Produce graduates with the qualifications for securing the type of education that will enable them to make positive changes and advancements in their careers.
- Assist employers by providing qualified workers who are educated in the professional and technical skills needed.
- Aid graduates in securing gainful employment in the graduate’s initial position and in future positions according to the graduate’s abilities, interests, and skills.