Pacific College of Technology, as a Christ-centered institution of higher learning, educates students in urban communities and the general workforce to become competent technology professionals. PCT inspires students to become selfless leaders for the betterment of our society.
- Produce graduates with competitive technical, business, and professional skills, along with a Christian worldview.
- Develop educational programs and services that prepare students for evolving and in-demand occupations.
- Promote academic excellence by recruiting and developing talented and diverse faculty who are responsive to the changing needs of the college.
- Engage in strategic collaborations with community, business, and academic partners to develop and empower students through service, career, and additional educational opportunities.
- Exercise efficient and responsible management of the College’s financial and physical resources.